|Kwik Fill® bags are compatible with all automatic packaging equipment and are packaged on an industry standard core. These bags feature a vertical perforation that allows easy access to the contents. Like all Kwik-Fill® bags, they’re made with Elkay’s exclusive Tuf-R® resin for the added strength that’s needed to withstand the stresses of automated packaging equipment. Kwik Fill® bags are pre-opened for easy loading and feature precise perforating for easy separation, so they also work great for manual applications. Because this film is made from 100% virgin low density polyethylene, it meets FDA requirements for food contact.
- Kwik-Fill® bags are made with Elkay’s exclusive Tuf-R® resin for added strength
- Vertical perforations make the bag easy to open by the user
- Bags are from seamless tubing and bottom sealed for extra strength, with no side slit seals
- Industry standard core makes them compatible with all automatic packaging equipment
- Precise perforations for proper bag performance with automated equipment
- Work excellently in manual packaging operations
- Meets FDA requirements for food contact