Elkay’s Lab-Loc® Reclosable Seal Top Specimen Bags with Seal-N-Rip™ removable biohazard symbols provide an excellent means for securely transferring specimens in hospital and medical environments while helping to save on disposal costs. The bags have a special removable biohazard symbol which can be torn off and allows the bags to be disposed of with regular waste if they are uncominated.Their three wall construction provides a handy outer pouch to contain accompanying paperwork during specimen transfer. Since the bags are manufactured in a Trade Agreement Act (TAA)-designated country, they conform with US governmental requirements. They are printed in both English and Spanish and available in a variety of sizes, colors and printed messages for various types of specimens. The bags are inner-packed in individually-marked and barcoded dispenser packs for convenience.
- Seal-N-Rip™ for easy access to contents
- Convenient zipper closure
- Removable biohazard symbol can help reduce waste disposal costs
- Printed in English and Spanish
- Packed in individually-labled and barcoded dispenser packs of 50
- TAA-Compliant to adhere to US government requirements
- 3-wall construction keeps paperwork and specimen separate